I am calling on all political parties and candidates to secure the Hunting Act by committing not to weaken or repeal the ban. Furthermore, we are asking them to strengthen the Hunting Act to truly end hunting with dogs once and for all.
Enter your postcode below to see who is standing for election in your constituency and what their views are on hunting, according to survey responses.
Many candidates have given responses, but just in case your candidate hasn’t responded, here are the parties’ manifesto pledges:
- Labour – Strengthen the Hunting Act
- Conservative – A commitment that no changes will be made to the Hunting Act
- Green – Strengthen the Hunting Act
- Liberal Democrats – no mention of hunting
- Democratic Unionist Party – no mention of hunting
- Scottish National Party – no mention of hunting
- Brexit Party – No mention of hunting
- Alliance Party of Northern Ireland – Extend the Hunting Act to Northern Ireland
- Social Democratic and Labour Party – No mention of hunting
- Sinn Féin – No mention of hunting
- Plaid Cymru – No mention of hunting
Enter your postcode* below to see who is standing for election in your constituency and see how they have responded.
*the map uses open source software which may mean you postcode can not be found. If you have this issue please enter the name of your town/city instead. If you would prefer, you can find your candidates in spreadsheet format here.
Share this with your friends
Join my social media campaign and help spread the word that cruel sports must end!Where do your local #GE2019 candidates stand on the cruel sport of fox hunting? Find out by using this interactive map #UnitedAgainstHunting Click To Tweet